Claptone’s ‘Fantast’ album receives three remixes from Kittball boss Juliet Sikora, Exploited regular Martin Waslewski and Toolroom’s Weiss.
The summer of 2018 was a remarkable one for Claptone, with the release of his acclaimed second album ‘Fantast’ and its accompanying non-stop world tour which further established him amongst the electronic music royalty. Since then the mysterious masked enigma’s album has received a collection of remixes from a variety of esteemed artists, including Eagles & Butterflies, Super Flu, Franky Rizardo, Nice7, Patrice Bäumel and Simion.
Next up, three more respected artists provide renditions of their own. Currently touring alongside Claptone, Weiss is known for releases on labels like This Ain’t Bristol, Kaluki and Dirtybird. His take on ‘Cruising (So They Say)’ incorporates silky drums layered above a submerged bassline and infectious piano chords
Dortmund native and Beatport chart topper Juliet Sikora is next with a remix of ‘Alone’. Following releases on Green Velvet’s Cajual and Relief, the Kittball label head develops shining synths into vivacious drum grooves under repetitious chants. Tying it altogether, Martin Waslewski interprets ‘A Waiting Game’ with deep undulating chords that march amidst enveloping buzzy arpeggios.
Claptone ‘Fantast Remixes Pt. 4’ drops on Different Recordings on 19th April 2019.
1. Cruising (So They Say) (Weiss Remix)
2. Alone (Juliet Sikora Remix)
3. A Waiting Game (Martin Waslewski Remix)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nydelionline.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm cá cược kiểu mới tại cổng game Thanden mobi
- Chơi nổ hũ sao thắng lớn thì cần lưu ý điều gì?
- Hướng dẫn chơi game bắn cá Hải Vương 3D trực tuyến trên Dabet
- ✨EvoWars.io✨ Evolutions Unlocked MONSTERS ✨TOP 1 999,000+ Score
- Funniest Factory Tricks Fails Must Watch | King Of Factory Fist Fight | Garena Free Fire P.K. GAMERS