For the full review, where it’s in stock, and how much it costs, visit
Chain Letters is a cross between Barrel of Monkeys and Scrabble. The object of the game is to hook the longest and highest-scoring words, collecting the most points. The first time you play, you’ll need to attach the letter stickers to the orange, red, and green hooks following the instructions. Then mix up the letter hooks and create a pile on the table. Players take turns looking at the pile and trying to think of a word they can build with the letters that are reachable. Pick up one letter to start, holding it upright, and use the bottom hook to hook the next letter to begin spelling a word. If you drop a letter, your turn ends and you score no points. If you’re able to spell a word, your turn ends and you keep those letters next to you to score for later. Orange letters are worth one point each, green letters are worth two points each, and red letters are worth three points each. Once the pile is gone or no more words can be formed with the remaining letters, add up your points. The player with the highest score wins. Chain Letters comes with 100 hooks, a letter sticker sheet, and rules. It is for two or more players.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nydelionline.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm cá cược kiểu mới tại cổng game Thanden mobi
- Chơi nổ hũ sao thắng lớn thì cần lưu ý điều gì?
- Hướng dẫn chơi game bắn cá Hải Vương 3D trực tuyến trên Dabet
- ✨EvoWars.io✨ Evolutions Unlocked MONSTERS ✨TOP 1 999,000+ Score
- Funniest Factory Tricks Fails Must Watch | King Of Factory Fist Fight | Garena Free Fire P.K. GAMERS